Loading... Please wait...
- Interfaith does not mean unable to commit to any one religion.
- Using what touches your heart or expands your awareness of spiritual concepts from any religion’s philosophy is interfaith.
- An acceptance of all ways is interfaith; not only all ways of spiritual belief, but all ways of life style, sexual orientation and ethnicity.
- Finding your own spiritual identity – whether it is the path your parents chose or your own unique spiritual path – is a basic principle of interfaith.
- Come and explore the concepts of interfaith through Ma’s India’s literature collection.