Skip to content
- Chai, also spelled ‘Hai’, is a Jewish symbol made up by two letters of the Hebrew alphabet, het and yod.
- The symbol Chai is a frequent root word in Hebrew names.
- Our blank card is illustrated by Adam Rhine. The intricate and ornate Judaica art of Rhine is executed in watercolor and colored pencils.
- His designs begin as a doodle, a tiny spark of inspiration, scribbled on any available scrap of paper.
- The Chai card is printed in Korea on recycled paper using soy-based inks.
- Cards are sold in packs of 3.