Skip to content
- Pastor Mackenzie, Rabbi Falcon, and Sheikh Rahman’s book is deeply personal.
- Their collaboration offers hope for interfaith communication and perhaps even healing.
- Getting to the Heart of Interfaith tells their stories, shares the difficulties on their road beyond tolerance and into spirituality without borders.
- These “interfaith amigos” identify and share with you five stages on an interfaith journey.
- Practical applications are provided along with the authors’ inspiring insights, and when combined with their suggested discussion questions and additional reading list, help you on your own road to understanding other faiths.