| More than 5000 years ago Indians were burning incense for medicinal reasons and its pleasing aromas, according to the Rigveda and the Athar-vaveda. Indian incense recipes have come down from antiquity and are used in the masala method of creating high grade Indian incense. Here flowers, natural resins, aromatic or medicinal herbs, and spices are combined with a natural glue to create incense without using bamboo sticks. The coal method for creating incense, where bamboo stocks are soaked in aromatic oils and coal, is more economical and often used in creating a single note Indian incense. We offer for your use our personal favorites among all the incense from India: –
- Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense.
- Auroshikha Incense in 16 different fragrances including Sandalwood.
- Blue Pearl Incense in 6 different fragrances including Champa
- Padmini Incense in the popular Dhoop.
- Primo Incense in 11 different fragrances including Frankincense and Patchouli
- HEM Incense in the popular Precious Chandan fragrance.
- Ancient Mother in 8 fragrances…plus lots more…