For more than a decade, Paramahansa Yogananda traveled the length and breadth of the United States, speaking to capacity audiences in some of the largest auditoriums in the country � from New York’s Carnegie Hall to the Los Angeles Philharmonic Auditorium. Whether addressing a crowd of thousands or a small gathering of disciples, he spoke from inspiration, without notes or written text. This anthology brings together many of his talks, offering illuminating counsel on a wide range of topics � and a revealing look into our lives and our world.
- How Seekers First Found God
- The Universality of Yoga
- Answered Prayers
- Healing by God’s Unlimited Power
- How to Read Character
- Even-Mindedness in a World of Change
- Reincarnation: The Soul’s Journey to Perfection
- How to Be More Likable
- Self-Analysis: Key to the Mastery of Life
- Three Paths to Cosmic Consciousness
- Is God a Father or a Mother?
- The Art of Living
- How to Be Happy at Will
For more information about Yogananda click here.