Nataraj, the dancing form of Lord Shiva, is a fluid and energetic image and is the center piece of the Nataraj Yoga Tote. The Nataraj Yoga Tote is made of orange and white tie-died lightweight cotton, and has extra long handles which make it perfect for carrying over your shoulder. You can use the Nataraj Yoga Tote to carry just about anything – your yoga products, your groceries, your gym clothes.
And, if you’re the type of person who wants to know even more about the dancing figure on your tote bag, here’s some more interesting everyday kind of “stuff” about the Nataraj that you may enjoy: Snakes that stand for egotism, are seen uncoiling from his arms, legs, and hair, which is braided and bejeweled. His matted locks are whirling as he dances within an arch of flames representing the endless cycle of birth and death. On his head is a skull, which symbolizes his conquest over death. Goddess Ganga, the epitome of the holy river Ganges, also sits on his hairdo. His third eye is symbolic of his omniscience, insight, and enlightenment. The Nataraj rests on a lotus pedestal, the symbol of the creative forces of the universe. His cosmic dance is the Dance of Bliss, and symbolizes the cosmic cycles of creation and destruction, as well as the daily rhythm of birth and death…sorry, got a little carried away. Just buy the Nataraj Yoga Tote. You’ll for sure be glad you did.-
- Large 18″ yoga tote bag to carry all your yoga products.
- Made of 100% lightweight tie-dyed orange & white cotton.
- You’ll love the Nataraj (Shiva) printed on an interesting background.
- This Nataraj Yoga tote has long double handles will make it extra easy for you to carry it over your shoulder.
- You can also use this Nataraj Yoga Tote for grocery shopping eliminating the need for plastic bags.