Compassionate, merciful Quanyin has widespread appeal throughout the Far East including Vietnam, Japan, and Bali as well as China. Quanyin is a Bodhisattva or an Enlightened One. A Bodhisattva vows to remain earthbound until all living things become free from the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth (liberated).
Quanyin is a manifestation of divine compassion. She helps you to become more loving and compassionate, which in turn flows into a desire to serve. Service is the fastest way to liberation according to the deities. Our glorious faux ivory Quanyin oozes serenity. You feel accepted by the divine as you gaze upon her form. She will fill up your life with positive feelings. –
- The beautiful detail on this Quanyin statue is full of symbolic meaning.
- She wears the pearls of illumination around her neck.
- The dragon beside Quanyin symbolizes wisdom, divine powers of transformation, high spirituality, and strength.
- The phoenix represents rebirth and the ability to pick yourself up after disaster strikes and begin anew.
- The Quanyin sculpture looks like carved ivory, but is made of a composite material with mini beads of glass to give it warmth and gleam.
- The statue can be washed with mild soap and water.