The solar plexus chakra is called the Manipura (mah-ni-POOR-ah) and governs your vitality, health, and power. Its purpose is transformation. Our solar chakra candle offers you an aromatic way to encourage this process. The solar chakra is located slightly down from the navel in the pit of the belly. This chakra is associated with your lower back, your abdomen, the digestive organs, gall bladder, liver, spleen, and your autonomic nervous system. Its color is a cheerful sunny yellow. Is it any wonder you balance the third chakra in the sunlight? Contemplating sunflowers or pictures of sunshiny yellow scenes is another balancing technique. Eating grains, milk, yogurt and cheese will strengthen the solar plexus chakra. Belly dancing and hoola hoop use are excellent physical strengtheners of this chakra. When out of balance in the solar chakra you see obstacles everywhere. You’ll have a sense that ‘life is a struggle,’ combined with feelings of low self-worth. You feel a need to manipulate others. The scent of lavender, rosemary, and bergamot can promote unblocking this chakra, especially when combined with sunny meditations. Lavender calms while rosemary stimulates and refreshes. Add a touch of bergamot to promote self-confidence and self-assurance. Our solar chakra candle has them all and is a creative aid to your meditations or simply helps you relax to music. –
- The solar plexus is where your personal power resides.
- It contains a fire that can burn away obstructions and help you attain goals.
- Listen to fiery orchestral music, or if this chakra is overactive with harp or oboe music, for harmonics to positively affect the chakra.
- Wear amber to promote confidence or gold to lift depression or anxiety associated with the sacral chakra.
- The candle is hand-crafted in the USA by Crystal Journey Candles of Essex, CT.