The aroma of incense can set a mood, send a message, chill you out, rev you up. Incense is as versatile as the components that make it up. Ayurvedic medicine includes your sense of smell in its array of healing strategies. Ayurvedic practitioners know when you put the smallest dab of essential oil in each nostril the aroma directly affects your brain. Quality incense made according to ancient healing formulas is a close second in its positive benefits. A basic tenet of Ayurvedic medicine is bringing your body into a balance between body, mind, and spirit. Unbalanced chakras lead to illness – physical dysfunctions as well as emotional or mental issues. The root chakra is located at the base of your spine. In Sanskrit this chakra is called the Muladhara. It is the foundation upon which the seven main chakras rest. The root chakra is associated with the earth and keeps you feeling secure and earth bound. Here your spirit is grounded within the body allowing you to serve humanity and work from a place of love. When this chakra wheel is turning freely you are full of energy and able to positively affect your environment. Blockages in the root chakra can lead to sciatica, lower back pain, varicose veins, depression and immune-related disorders.
The formula Triloka’s incense artisans use in their Root Chakra Ayurvedic Incense contains both Vetiver roots and Vetiver essential oil, Mysore sandalwood, ginger and cedar wood. Sandalwood is one of the strongest smelling, fragrant trees on earth. This king of scent is enormously uplifting in both incense and essential oil. Cedar’s clean, fresh outdoor scent calms and balances your energy while it promotes spirituality.
- Each incense package contains 10 sticks, each 10” in length.
- Incense is one of Ayurveda’s tools to help balance your chakras (centers of energy).
- The root chakra (called the Muladhara) is associated with the earth and is the foundation of the chakra system.
- When the root chakra is open and balanced, you are able to trust the universe to provide what you need; you feel secure and grounded.
- Triloka has combined Mysore sandalwood, cedar wood, both Vetiver roots and essential oil, and gingerr in this chakra incense.